Monday, November 8, 2010

The Newest MK in PNG

That's me on the left, Piper Faulkner front and center.

Friday afternoon I had the privelege of ushering Piper Fern Faukner into the open air of the world.  Her parents (Mark and Belinda) are missionaries with To Every Nation Ministries, working in the Goroka area.  They, along with Piper's 2 big sisters (Bradley and Erin) have been here for about a week to be ready for the big event.  It's been nice to have them around.


Piper and me after the surgery Friday

And here's one from Saturday, because, well... because it shows me better.
Bradley and Erin stayed with Judy on Friday, so that Mark could be free to be with Belinda during her c-section, and stayed with Becky Wallace that night so that Mark could be at the hospital with Belinda and the baby.  We got to have the group, including little Piper for supper Saturday evening.

The Faulkner family (minus Belinda) at our house for supper.

Bradley with her newest little sister.

Erin and Piper

I didn't have my camera at the missionary potluck this afternoon, where Piper was the hit of the show, eagerly competed for by all the wannabe grandmas and grandpas (her mom didn't attend!)  They said it was OK for me to post some photos here.

Belinda is doing well, and will probably be able to move back to the guest house tomorrow.
AB

No comments:

Post a Comment