Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Kind of Paradise

At the moment we're on Orcas Island, in the San Juan Islands in Washington's Puget Sound. We are staying in a house owned by friends and graciously made available for our use. We are with my sister Cammi and her husband Denny Ellis, Judy's sister Jacquie Hunt, and our daughter Amy. We have had Brad and Nikolai Ballin (MAF missionaries who have served in PNG and Australia, and who are returning to PNG--Nilolai is from our home church), and little Cherith with us for the past 2 days, and have enjoyed them a lot.

It's cool and rainy, and we haven't gotten out much, but the quiet time at the house is wonderful. We've barbequed the last two evenings, and haven't lacked for delicious eating.

I've been taking photos, but we don't have internet at the house where we're staying, and I forgot to upload photos to the computer before I came down to the internet place, so I can't add any right now. I'll come down later and post a few.

COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment