Sunday, April 19, 2009

On The Road

Just to let you all know that we are in Pittsburgh, PA. We are starting a deputation tour here in the morning.

Getting here was not simple. When we got to the airport this AM, I discovered that I didn't have my required photo ID. Since one of us needed to be in Pittsburgh for the service in the morning, Judy boarded the flight, and I waited for my brother-in-law to drive back to our apartment and get the wallet. By the time he got it to me, I missed the flight. Everyone at Northwest Airlines was very nice, and got me on a later flight. Despite some uncertainty, I caught up with Judy at our hotel at about 11PM. She had some wonderful barbecue wings and sandwiches waiting for me.

Sorry, no photos!

COMMENTS

2 comments:

  1. sorry your travel started with a hassel, but glad you made it! Praise God for that! We miss you. Praying for each step of your journey! love, becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing boring in your life , right? Hope all goes better from now on. Have a successful service

    ReplyDelete