Saturday, April 4, 2009

Promised Photos


So, we've had a wonderful time over the past few days getting acquainted with Cherith. As you can see, she's beautiful, and you can take it from me that she's brilliant!

The weather in Western Washingtion is cloudy and rainy (surprise, surprise!), with the photo below an exception, but we've had fun with indoor activities.



We'll be here on Orcas for a few more days, and I'll try to get something posted once or twice before we leave. We'll be back in Nampa for about 2 weeks before leaving for a speaking tour of Western Pennsylvania.

COMMENT

3 comments:

  1. Spring finally arrived in Arlington yesterday - hope the sun makes it to Orcas!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tiny shoes in the middle of all the grown-up shoes... something so striking and precious about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay Andy and Judy and all.
    We just had the Kerr family speak
    in our church.
    Dave offered to pay anyone's fare to come and teach Hebrew. I barely speak English so I'll just have to pay my own way.
    Rosie is looking forward to working as a doctor again and working with you.
    Louise and I are doing fine and I will blog with you soon.
    His love
    lonny and louise waddle

    ReplyDelete