Friday, October 9, 2009

Party People

You'll notice that I'm not in the photo. Of course, part of the reason for this is that I took the picture. The other reason is that they are playing a game. I don't really enjoy playing games. That's a terrible admission, sort of like saying that you don't like apple pie, or you think they could have chosen a better design for the flag. But there it is. I've now confessed to the whole world (or at least that part of the world that reads my blog).

So the invitation was for supper and Settlers of Catan at Becky Wallace's house, with the understanding that Judy would play, and that I was welcome to bring my Mac and have my own kind of fun nearby. I can still visit with my friends. And I don't have to feel guilty for not participating in the Settlers ritual.

In the photo are Jordan and Rachael Thompson (Jordan works in construction projects) and Rachael is our high school teacher), Judy, Becky and Erin Meier.

1 comment:

  1. hi andy, we were still very happy to have you over, even though you didn't play, you added your "peanut gallery" comments, and that was fun! can you forward me this picture in a large format? thanks!

    ReplyDelete