Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The First Day

Well, it's been a full day. Probably because of being closed to outpatients since last Tuesday, there was a really long line waiting for us this morning. It seemed a little chaotic, especially in the morning, but there were really now major problems that I knew of. Just confusion because of not knowing where to go, and so on.

One surprise is how acoustically "live" the OPD is. We'll probably have to figure out some ways to deaden the resonance a bit.

I'm on call, so I guess that makes me the first to be on call for the officially-open ER (Dr. Bill saw a staff member's baby there a few days ago). I've now been to the ER twice, and hoping that's it for the night! The second photo is of my first ER patient and some staff.

There are a few more photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment