Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We've Moved!

You'll no longer find us in the old, falling down building just South of the famous sign in the circle drive. No, we are now just to the right of the new main gate. Stop by for a visit any time!

The move started at about 9:00 this morning, and was completed by about 11:30.

For the first time, I maxed out a 4-gigabyte memory card, and had to swap in a back-up card for my camera. My video camera was in use by some of the MK high school students, who got the day off to film and photograph the move. I haven't seen any video yet. Shucks, I haven't even gotten my video camera back yet. Maybe I'll be able to post some video clips later. I will certainly post some photos. Not 4 gigabytes worth, but a lot!

1 comment:

  1. correction....the patients were moved by 11:30. The work still continues. Operating theater and central supply are only half moved. Hope to be able to open to laboring patients as soon as OT is up and going.

    ReplyDelete