Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Back In Business

My faithful readers (are you both seeing this?) will have noticed by now that I have had a break from blogging for about a week. I think I suffered a bit of blog burn-out over the time leading up to and including the hospital move. Well, I'm trying to get over that, and get back into a pattern of quick, easy blog posts almost every day.

An old reliable technique is the cute baby method. Everyone loves a cute baby, so it's a sure winner for a quick blog post. This is Noah. He likes me. He's also quite interested in my pulse oximeter (a cute little machine that tells me about oxygen in a patient's blood).

2 comments:

  1. i agree, the cute baby method works everytime! love that shot, and even more so that the little guy loves you...how sweet!

    ReplyDelete