Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Complaints

|
We've gotten some comments about the "Ruth" story from a few days ago. People have asked if we are going to be in their area for deputation, and if not, they are worried that they won't hear Ruth's story. I'll try to remember (maybe some of you can remind me) some time late in our home assignment to write a blog that tells about her in more detail.

Well, now I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining (whether I am or not), but it is always nice to see more COMMENTS. I know you may not have anything in particular to say in response to any particular blog, and that's OK. You can use COMMENTS just to say "Hi", brag about your grandchildren (and make us jealous), or just let us know that you are there. It doesn't have to be in response to that blog necessarily. For most of my posts I add a big "COMMENTS" link at the bottom. You can click on that, or on the little line that says "0 comments" or "1 comments", etc., at the very bottom of the post. Just in case you haven't seen the word "COMMENTS" enough, I'll put it in one more time. COMMENTS. There.

For a photo to brighten today's post, I'm using a shot that I took in the kitchen, just to test the camera, or something. It caught one of Judy's un-self-conscious smiles that I love so much.

COMMENTS

9 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have grandchildren to brag about, but I do have some fantastic friends and I love your blog! And of course, it's always nive to see Judi's smile (she does that a lot). :)
    ~ Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think about leaving a comment here. That's what I use the Facebook or e mail for. Anyway, I check your blog every mmorning , as well as Erin Meier's and the Dooleys and sometimes some of the others. I really enjoy hearing about the doings of missionaries.

    Donna Litherland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my comment. Quite complaining!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite complainint? Yeah, well, you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and the variety of things you cover - thanks for that! Speaking of pics of grandkids - my are so stinking adorable!
    I just don;t know how to show 'em off in here :(
    Their in face book. Di Schray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us all 'peek inside your windows' on your daily blog. We re listening and praying for those you highlight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're getting comments! (Some of us need to be prodded!) I'm looking forward to face-to-face conversation before long. How clever of Judy to coordinate her dress with her kitchen decor! Is this a daily trend? Sharp cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the updates. I have enjoyed the frequency and brevity of the daily "'Nother Days," 'cause they fit my attention span better. :-) I can't wait to see you soon!
    --Nephew Al

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andy and Judy:
    We are looking forward to seeing you while you are on home assignment here on the WAPAC District. you will be with us on Sunday p.m. May 17.
    If you need cataract surgery, I can recommend Pacific Cataract and Laser Institute (PCLI). Ted and I have both used them, and think they are tops.
    Love,
    Mima

    ReplyDelete