Thursday, March 12, 2009

Up a Ladder Again


Folks wondered why I was carrying a step ladder to work on Monday. I had my usual stuff--Tilly Hat, old maroon satchel, sun glasses--plus a step ladder.

I got to chapel almost on time (we have it every Monday morning). I parked my ladder outside the chapel door, and went in for a brief time of singing, worship and an encouraging talk from Chaplain Moses. At the end of chapel, when it was time for announcements, I asked everyone there for their help before they went to their various duty stations.

They were quite willing, and followed my out to the "circle," the round garden area around the famous Nazarene Hospital sign in front of the Emergency Room.

I took my ladder, and used it to get a better vantage point for what would otherwise have been a pretty clicheic photo of a bunch of people by the hospital sign.

COMMENTS

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot Andy! Praying for you and Judy as you prepare for home assignmemt. :-)
    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! ... thanks a lot, Uncle Andy, you have made me miss Kudjip now. Good thing I'm coming back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys and will miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete