Monday, February 9, 2009

The Girl With Two Parrots On Her Head

.
Reuben, our maintenance director, has been wanting a photo of his family. They came by today while I was at the hospital, and Judy took the photos. I was just looking at the photos that were on the camera, and they included this one of one of his daughters. She obviously has two parrots on her head. I don't know why. This reminds me of a lot of old jokes about the guy who walks into a bar with a chicken on his head, or someone goes into a psychiatrist's office with a duck on his head.

So a girl walks into the missionary's yard with two parrots on her head. Maybe someone can supply the rest of the joke.

COMMENTS

1 comment:

  1. I thought I recognized her picture when I saw it! . . . I love your title, "The girl with two parrots on her head." That's a classic! Thanks for sharing, Andy.

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete