Thursday, February 19, 2009

Growing Old in Paradise--Together

|
Yesterday (February 17) was Judy's birthday. To celebrate, I got up and turned the coffee maker on before she got up! Yeah, we really know how to live it up!
In the eventing we were invited to the Dooley's house for supper and b-day cake.

Judy wore a funny birthday cake hat, and blew out her candles. For unclear reasons, there were 4 candles. On her first attempt, she only managed to blow one out, leaving 3 "boyfriends" who, I assume, are Drew, Sam and me. On the second attempt, she blew out 2 more, so I assume that I'm the one, the true boyfriend! The number on the cake makes the bitter truth clear without counting anything!

Happy birthday, Jude! You are still the love of my life, my soul-mate and my best friend, even though you have entered your late 50s!
I threw in the photo of Judy with Olivia, since Emma and Allison are in the cake pictures.





COMMENTS

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Judy! You look great! Miss ya,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, my friend! Why I remember back when you turned 40 and we had a grand old party! I hope that you had a wonderful day and lots more exciting adventures. That Andy is getting pretty mushy on the blog!
    Love you tons,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDY.
    I had my birthday in South Africa the week after we first arrived. It was interesting.
    I pray this is a good year for you.
    Love,
    Phyllis Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDY.
    I had my birthday in South Africa the week after we first arrived. It was interesting.
    I pray this is a good year for you.
    Love,
    Phyllis Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDY.
    I had my birthday in South Africa the week after we first arrived. It was interesting.
    I pray this is a good year for you.
    Love,
    Phyllis Stanley

    ReplyDelete